FIXit is responsible for all maintenance and custodial services in the residence units and dining centers. Our staff possesses a diverse range of skills to serve your needs.
Custodians, general maintenance crews, and a staff of electricians, plumbers, and carpenters work in collaboration to repair problems and assure your living conditions are clean, comfortable, and safe.
24 hour emergency service is available by contacting us at 443.1234
If you have a life-threatening emergency, call the SU Department of Public Safety at 443.2224
Helpful Links and Contacts:
- Lost Room or Apartment Keys Policy and Procedures (Office of Residental Life)
- Residential Floor Plans, Furnishings and Layouts
- Lock-Out or Broken Lock - call the FIXit Emergency Line 443-1234 or the Department of Public Safety at 443-2224
- Elevator Malfunction - call the Department of Public Safety at 443-2224
- Housing or Meal Plan (Health Related) Accommodation Requests
- Internet and Cable Assistance
- MicroFridge Rental